Relationship Managers Churches and Universities Job, Current Administration Jobs Kenya,
The purpose of the role is to build and sustain a rapport with Churches & Universities. The key responsibility being; customer acquisition, retention and income generation from the sales of the banks products as well offering leadership to the Relationship Managers in this unit.
- Ensures that all new businesses are in line with AML/KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated.
- Ensure growth of the existing deposit book as per the set organizational targets through growth of current accounts/collection business as well as wholesale deposits from the focus institutions.
- Onboarding new clients and Identify and address customer needs, ensuring that the overall service provided is in line with customer expectations.
- Achieving Income generation target through the existing customers and recruitment into digital financial services.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the Churches and Universities environment both locally and internationally.
- Deposit mobilization through with a focus on Churches, Church Organizations and Universities
- Advisory to customers and guidance through the delivery of excellent customer service to resolve customer queries and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Prepare Customer sales coverage plans to ensure each relationship is managed according to the Family Bank customer service charter with regular reviews of the customer portfolio to assess future needs and ongoing fee/income potential.
- Identifying and developing new business proposals efficiently and expeditiously to ensure that potential new business opportunities are not lost to competitors.
- Manage existing relationships to deepen the relationship for Business Banking solutions.
- Initiating and monitoring customer/Bank contact at all levels, ensuring that customers enjoy the highest standards of service.
- Adherence of all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures and central bank prudential requirements.
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank both internally and externally.
- Any other official duty as may be assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Strong presentation skill set.
- Good analytical skills.
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills.
- High level of cooperation with others and is responsive to the bank’s and team’s needs.
- AMC/CFT training/knowledge.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- A clear understanding of the Churches and Universities operating environment.
- Demonstrated networks within the focus group –Churches and Universities
- Demonstrate the capability to build and maintains strong relationships.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams.
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others.
How to Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; [email protected]; closing date is 16th April 2022. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.