Demi Chef Job, Hotel Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team. We are waiting for you to turn moments into memories at the Colleague restaurant !
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Executive Sous Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the colleague restaurant ensuring a smooth service delivery as well as assisting with other sections as required
- You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labour costs
- Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
- Lead, train and mentor junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
- Leadership experience within a professional kitchen environment
- Demonstrated experience with dietary requirements including creating menus to suit those requirements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of adhering to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & an understanding of HACCP management
- With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is desired
- High levels of organisation & time management skills
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.