Syces, Kenyan Hotel Jobs 2022.
Reports to Experience & Activities Conceirge the function seeks an animal lover with exception skills in taking care of horses’ daily needs including the maintenance of barn stalls.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Oversee nutritional feeding program of horses.
- Perpetuate health and welfare of the horses. Observe abnormal physical and mental behavior.
- Maintenance of horse stalls including daily cleaning and refurbishing bedding and feed
- Regular daily maintenance including; body rubbing and massage, legwork including icing & wraps to prevent injury.
- Assist the ground times in such duties especially cleaning up of all walk ways from the gate to the reception rose garden and down to cottages side.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service to the guests
- Ability to get horses ready prior to horse riding.
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience at a recognized racetrack.
- Basic training in animal health care.
- Dedication to commence work early in the morning and at times under inclement weather conditions.
- Must be cooperative, self-motivated and take pride in their work
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & passionate to grow with us
- The environment has magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club has 120 luxurious appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, and offer a unique blend of comfort
How To Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.