Linen Runner Job, Current Kenyan Hotel Jobs,
Our Linen Porter and the Housekeeping Department are responsible for ensuring the supply of linen in the hotel is maintained in accordance with set par stocks.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Laundry Supervisor, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow the policies and procedures of the Hotel and Laundry Department and the instruction of the Supervisor
- Work as per standards in order to give the best result and good quality of work
- Keeping the linen room and stores clean and organized
- Supporting the housekeepers in providing stocks as required
- Reporting maintenance queries to Supervisor
- Improve the work performance and develop better service for your assignment
- Ready to take responsibility when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by Supervisor
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel’s environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience as Linen Porter/ Runner/Keeper is essential
- Ability to take on a physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.