Laundry Supervisor Job, Current Hotel Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Are you a seasoned hotelier with a vast understanding in all matters laundry? Are you a detail and goal oriented individual who leaves nothing to chance in pursuit of ensuring that guests are satisfied? As a Laundry Supervisor, you get the chance to lead our more than capable laundry team in perfecting our industry leading laundry services for our guests.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee Benefit Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Conduct daily briefing with laundry and linen attendant, issue all information related with hotel operational
- Supervises continually condition of machines, tools and other supplies as our standard to make guest satisfied
- Makes monthly report, about loss and profit of laundry operation
- Ensure efficient collection of guest laundry and the timely return after wards implement quality check before delivery
- To conduct training the staff on improving laundry and linen productivity, courtesy and discipline
- Responsible on regular inventory of all linen, laundry chemical and cleaning equipment which are related to work area and maintenance the accuracy of data’s given to superior
- Check all laundry machinery to ensure that all filters are cleaned regularly and press covers are in good condition; report any machine defects to Engineering.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum experience of 1 – 2 years with international chain hotels as Laundry Supervisor.
- Computer literate in the Windows environment.
- Have a great communication skills.
- Having education background in Laundry/Hospitality position
- Knowledge and capability in operating and maintaining laundry equipment and machinery
- Good knowledge and experience in maintaining material and fabric.
- Conversant with Health and Safety oriented
- Service Focused Personality
How to Apply
Your team and working environment: A magical Hotel in a magical destination, you will be working with a diverse team and an environment that encourages you to be yourself and discover limitless possibilities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.