Responsible for all electrical operations of the factory and ensuring safety of the electrical machinery and equipment.
- To ensure proper maintenance of all electrical machinery and equipment for effective factory operations.
- Adhere to and Implement policies and strategies on machinery and equipment
- Develop Maintenance and servicing schedules for all electrical machinery and equipment
- Maintenance and servicing of standby generators
- Motor rewinding and maintenance;
- Ensure timely Inspection, testing, repair, maintenance and service
- Plan for replacement and procurement of all required electrical machinery and equipment
- Proper record keeping of all factory electrical machinery, equipment
- Supervising electrical maintenance staff in the factory;
- Maintenance of fuel oil burners and other boiler accessories;
- Diagnosing electrical faults and ensuring timely attendance to the same;
- Requisitioning and verification of quality electrical spares and accessories;
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations.
- Provide guidelines and basic training on proper use and maintenance of electrical equipment and machinery
- Ensure provision of Safe working conditions within the factory and eliminate hazards and risks.
- Prepare and avail information and reports on all activities
- Must be a holder of a minimum qualification KCSE C plain and above
- Must have a Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technician III certificate or equivalent
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, day time telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelop to be received before 26th February 2019 and addressed to the:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.