Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services.
Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Report to: NTD Director.
- Participating in pre-sales technical support and bidding scheme development on the data center projects.
- Planning & designing interior decoration, electrical systems, extra low voltage designs, HVAC designs, fire protection system designs and structure designs(including schematic design and preliminary design) for Data Center
- Auditing drawing & construction designs
- Responsible for pre-sale and design management in delivery stage;
- Responsible for the project cost analysis and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Design Institute, construction consulting company, data center facility engineering company and engaged in equipment room.
- Good experience with independent bear large data center design
- Should be able to explain complex technical processes in simple language to customers.
- Huawei Certified Network Associate（HCNA）certificate is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
No hard copy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 1st February 2019
Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.