Facilities & Maintenance Manager Job
- To be an integrated member of the Campus Operations Team and the Senior Management Team
- To establish and manage all technical and engineering aspects of the Campus equipment and systems, whether they be fixed or mobile
- To manage a team of technical personnel responsible for dealing with all aspects of technical systems and equipment
- To establish the maintenance regimes and procedures for all the Campus equipment and systems, to ensure optimum operational efficiency.
- To suggest and implement value engineering solutions to obtain the most cost efficient operations
- To introduce environmentally friendly operational systems that support the “green vision” for the Campus
- To establish, negotiate and manage suitable outsourced Facilities Management and Maintenance contracts.
- To establish and maintain a central workshop and stores, together with stock control and management system to ensure adequate spare parts are available at optimal cost.
- Coordinate and interface with the Faculty operations and determine maintenance schedules which suit Campus educational operations.
- A senior manager who is a qualified mechanical or electrical engineer with a minimum of 20 years’ experience of maintenance and facilities management of high quality, high profile facilities
- Experience of working within an educational environment or campus, desirable
- Someone with demonstrable experience in managing complex buildings with varied and complicate mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and low voltage systems
- An understanding of how to maintain kitchen, transport and other fixed and mobile equipment
- Ability to proactively solve problems in order to avoid crises
- Able to undertake a forensic, unbiased assessment of the problems
- Previous experience in establishing maintenance regimes on complex systems
- Highly developed relationship management, presentation and communication skills with the ability to express ideas in a clear and concise manner to employees at all levels.
- Effective in time management, proactive and highly motivated.
- The ability to work autonomously or within a team to successfully deliver on key elements in potentially challenging circumstances.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.