Export Specialist Job, Latest Logistics Jobs,
Job Location: Nairobi
Reporting Date: Immediately
Our client is a multinational company specializing in imports and exports.
We urgently require a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the following position:
Minimum qualifications and responsibilities
- A degree / diploma in shipping or clearing and forwarding with over four (4) years working experience in a busy entity
- Wide knowledge of the Import and Export work
- Experience in preparation of export documents
- Ability to furnish rates on daily basis to customers – proficient in negotiating good forwarding & shipping rates.
- Ability to ensure accurate pricing and delivery terms on all orders
- Knowledge of port operation / Maintained Shippers Export Declarations
- Monitoring cargo & imparting accounting department with billing information
- Coordinating with customers and outlining profitable modes of shipment
- Circulation of necessary reports on a daily basis to relevant departments
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.