Integrated Health & WASH Technical Program Manager Job, Child Learning & Households Resilience Technical Program Manager Job, Disaster Risk Reduction & Climate Change Advisor Job, World Vision Jobs,
Are you actively looking for a Job? These are the currently available World Vision Jobs that are about to expire. Apply now before time runs out!!
1. Integrated Health Program Manager Job
- Provide leadership in the management and implementation of the Integrated Health and WASH Technical Program in the National office
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Medicine, Bachelor in Nursing or related health sciences and a Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or Sexually & Reproductive Health / Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition or any other related health/nutrition specialties
Apply for the Program Manager Job here.
2. Program Manager(Technical) Job
- Provide leadership in the management and implementation of the Child Learning and HH resilience Technical Program in the National office.
- The position holder should have a Bachelor’s degree in Education, early childhood education, pre-primary education or any related field and a Master’s degree in project management, early childhood education, Education, pre-primary education or related field
Apply for the Technical Program Manager Job here.
3. Climate Change Advisor Job
- Provide effective technical support to project teams on roll out of child responsive DRR and climate action elements in the National Office and within AP & grants projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Disaster Management, Environmental studies, Climate Change, Natural Resource Management, Social sciences, International Development or a closely related field from a recognized university related discipline
Apply for the Advisory Job here.