Executive Secretary Job. KUSCCO
Executive Secretary Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, KUSCCO Jobs,
Job Reference No. ES/QS/01/2020
Type of engagement Permanent
- To manage the C.EO’s diary/itinerary and facilitate his work plan
- To schedule and co-ordinate Board meetings
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents/reports for board/C.E.O for flow of information;
- Responsible for safe custody of Board/C.E.O confidential files and documents; ensure minimum delay in retrieval when required
- Book and coordinate the C.E.O’s /Board travel itinerary both local and international trips and ensuring that all expenses related to the trips are processed;
- Handling mail and correspondences
- Screening calls, e-mails, receiving clients from all levels of seniority and directing them to appropriate sections for actions and feed-back.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the C.E.O
- Degree in a business related field
Skills and Desired Qualities
- Listening Skills
- People management
- Computer skills,
- Report writing skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to [email protected] and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 31st January 2020.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter