Executive Office Assistant Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our client, based in Nairobi that enhances sustainable management of forests is seeking to recruit an Executive Office Assistant who will assists in the overall running of the Office, giving support to all departments where required.
Executive Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Collecting and mailing correspondence maintaining office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Assisting visitors by welcoming them, answering questions and/or directing them.
- Drafting letters and other communication to external parties.
- Managing office accommodation for visitors.
- Maintaining office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Management and authorisation of local purchasing orders for the office.
- Maintaining and implementing general office filing systems.
- Maintaining office equipment by calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing.
- Ensuring the office is kept in a clean and organised fashion.
Qualifications for the Executive Office Assistant Job
- Degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a professional services.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Executive Office Assistant Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.