Executive Assistant Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is one of the leading plastics manufacturing companies in the region. They seek to hire a competent and well organised Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the senior staff.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant Job
- Coordinate the day to day smooth running of the Chief Finance and Operating Officer, Group Financial Controller and Group Technical Manager.
- Deal with senior staff employee leaves and requests, overseeing the workload timelines are being met, booking of air tickets, typing adhoc reports given from time to time.
- Administering and helping maintain sites such as BOX, GOOGLE DRIVE
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the management staff assigned
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the executives as appropriate)
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the CEO or other Senior Staff to track and manage agreed deliverables
- Diary management to include arranging meetings/video conferences, conference calls in multiple countries, booking conferences etc.
- Organizing extensive travel itineraries and visas.
- Regularly checking and dealing with emails especially when the CFOO is traveling.
- Screening telephone calls and assisting and delegating, as appropriate.
- Building and maintaining rapport with the internal as well as external PA’s, staff etc.
- Managing the office petty cash for minor office purchasing.
- Organizing and storing confidential documents and paperwork and computer based information.
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks to include expenses, photocopying, printing and scanning.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant Job
- Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- 3 -4 years experience in similar position
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Assistant – Manufacturing) to [email protected] before Wednesday 24th May, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.