Monitoring Evaluation Reporting & Learning Officer Job, Program Coordinator Job, Gender Specialist/Advisor Job, Procurement Officer Job, Regional Investigations Specialist Job, NGO Jobs,
Browsing for jobs to apply for today? Here are today’s top NGO Jobs that you should check out and apply before time runs out!
1. ACT MERL Officer NGO Job Vacancies Kenya
- Contribute to the design and continuous review of the program’s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP).
- Oversee design of the program’s database(s) to monitor and pro-actively track all performance indicators established in the PMP.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate or any other related discipline in e.g. social sciences, anthropology, developmental studies. A Post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Apply for ACT MERL Officer Job here.
2. APHRC Program Coordinator NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Support the curriculum development process for select courses (i.e. lead the planning, content and method development, testing, implementation, and course evaluation);
- · PhD in Education or Public Health (preferably with emphasis in curriculum & instruction) or related field.
Apply for the Program Coordinator Job here.
3. Veterinarians Without Borders Gender Specialist/Advisor NGO Jobs Kenya
- Support the development of tools, systems, processes and approaches that continuously improve technical excellence and impact in the area of transformative approaches to women’s economic empowerment.
- Degree in gender studies or social sciences with experience in gender issues.
Apply for the Gender Specialist/Advisor Job here.
4. AECF Procurement Officer NGO Job Vacancies in Kenya
- · Support the establishment of a clear procurement plan ensuring that requests are managed effectively allowing sufficient time is provided to complete all necessary processes.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, International Business, or related disciplines.
- · Diploma from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) or equivalent certification from a recognized institution.
Apply for the Procurement Officer Job here.
5. NRC Regional Investigations Specialist NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Conduct fair and transparent internal investigations in accordance with agreed plans and complete investigation reports with clear responsive recommendations.
- University degree/Police Academy in investigations, law or other related field, or significant training and experience in the field of investigations
- Formal training and/or certification in investigative methodology (ACFE, CIP)
Apply for the Regional Investigations Specialist Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.