Programme Management Officer Job, Procurement Officer Job, UN Jobs,
Looking for job vacancies to apply for today? United Nations is currently hiring. Apply immediately before time runs out.
1. Program Management Officer Job (P3)
- Participates in the Project Review Committee and provides assessment of projects at different stages. Applies results based management approach and tools to review project documents.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, management, environment, economics, or a related field is required.
Apply for the Program Management Officer Job here.
2. Procurement Officer Job (P4)
- Serves as a senior procurement and contracting expert with responsibility for the world-wide procurement of a wide variety of supplies and services associated with highly complex (technically and legally) contracts and procurement activities; may lead procurement work for a segment of a central or large peace-keeping program.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business administration, public administration, commerce, engineering, law or a related field is required.
Apply for the Procurement Officer Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.