Health Project Specialist Job, Program Support Officer Job, Health Administrative Officer Job, Human Resources & Administration Manager Job, Operations Coordinator Job, Administration Jobs,
Are you searching for job vacancies? Here are the latest administration jobs you should check out and apply for now before time runs out.
1. Save the Children Health Project Specialist Job
- Review of existing National policies and guidance manuals on School Health Policy. Ensuring that the country specific reports detail strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of current School Health Policies with recommendations for enhancements.
- Qualification in MBChB, nurse/clinician, Masters in Education or/ with Administration and Management with post graduate qualification in Public Health, Administration and Management or other related disciplines;
Apply for the Health Project Specialist Job here.
2. Save the Children Program Support Officer Job
- Ensure TIMs and other warehousing records are updated daily.
- A Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration from a recognized University.
Apply for the Program Support Officer Job here.
3. Kilifi County Health Administrative Officer Job
- he/she will be exposed to various administrative duties which will include procurement, provision and maintenance of facilities and general upkeep of the hospital.
- Diploma in any of the following: -Health management, hospital administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
Apply for the Health Administrative Officer Job here.
4. OCOB Human Resources & Administration Manager Job
- This position is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of human resource and administration policies, systems and strategies to enable the office attract, motivate and retain a talented workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or their equivalent from recognized universities.
Apply for the HR & Administration Manager Job here.
5. Alternate Doors NGO Operations Coordinator Job
- Prepare the Chapter’s monthly newsletter and a biweekly chapter update in partnership with the Regional Communications Associate.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 1-2 years of administrative/operational experience with nonprofits is preferred.
Apply for the Operations Coordinator Job here.