Do you enjoy setting the scene, coordinating and directing the cast, from rehearsal all the way through to the final curtain, you know what to do. Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Meeting & Events Team are the leaders in delivering the perfect production. They are creative, proactive problem solvers and perfectionists who ensure that our guests experience is simply stunning, where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Senior Meeting & Events Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the meeting and events section, where all aspects of the guest conference and banqueting service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Delivers on plans and objectives where banqueting initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Manages the meeting and events/food & beverage team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Responsible for the sectional budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Establishes and delivers effective programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Proven experience in meeting and events with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent supervisory skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
How to apply:
Click here to apply
8TH DECEMBER 2020