Ericsson Compliance Officer Job
Compliance Officer Job, Accounting Jobs Kenya,
- Lead in developing a culture of compliance, setting an example for transparency, and promoting an environment where speaking up in a professional manner is encouraged.
- Oversee a select group of legal entities within one or more Customer Units (CUs) that typically spans multiple countries and manage not only internal stakeholders (e.g., management, legal, ICS, sourcing and HR colleagues, compliance network) but also external stakeholders, such as customers and other third parties in relation to compliance demands.
- Provide regular updates to management teams, the compliance organization and others as needed regarding implementation of the compliance program, including relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in area of responsibility.
- Maintain a sound understanding of the local business activities and applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify local compliance priorities; plan and prioritize activities based on risk on a prescribed cycle (e.g., development of annual compliance plan).
- Ensure the publication of compliance-related Group steering documents and localize in alignment with Group where needed.
- Alongside colleagues from the headquarters, perform compliance risk assessments, reviews and monitoring.
- Supplement group trainings to ensure local requirements addressed; conduct compliance trainings and ensure appropriate monitoring of compliance training and awareness programs.
- Review commercial projects to identify and mitigate compliance risks presented.
- Ensure effective implementation of Third-Party Due Diligence (TPDD) process and train functions involved in the process as well as third parties completing process as needed.
- Act as single point of contact for compliance TPDD process.
- Maintain documentation of compliant, timely and practical advice.
- Assist with assessment and management of material actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the policies and directives relating to reporting of violations and concerns.
- Utilize the case management system and lead and/or support investigations.
- Manage reporting to relevant stakeholders where applicable compliance-related reports of misconduct, investigations, and remediation efforts.
- Work with local head(s) of legal and other stakeholders to ensure that interactions with local authorities and regulators are coordinated and implement processes to identify and manage regulatory requests and deadlines.
- Assist with or conduct compliance-related merger and acquisition due diligences and execute integration activities in your countries as needed.
- Draft compliance-related reports as required by the Compliance Office and the MA Head Compliance.
You Will Bring
- High level of integrity with character consistent with Ericsson values of respect, professionalism and perseverance; must be empathetic and willing to listen
- Master of Law, Business, Accounting or other university degrees suitable for compliance
- Working experience 10 years in compliance, legal, or another relevant field (finance, audit)
- Working experience in the compliance area, at least 8 years of anti-bribery and corruption compliance or addressing compliance topics
- Experience in antitrust, competition, data privacy, AML or trade compliance is a plus
- Good business knowledge/understanding.
- Good networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle internal and external contacts, including Government authorities and regulators
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Independent, goal-oriented, and systematic way of working
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.