ERP Support Analyst Job, Current Banking Jobs, Latest IT Jobs,
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
The ERP Support Analyst will support the business to achieve its goals and objectives by using effective, contemporary IT practices, policies and procedures to achieve strategic objectives. Responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs, that support the organizations overall strategic directions. Oversees various areas of ERP Application systems, such as Ticket raised resolutions, Application (VAS) Initiatives and project activities, System availability and uptime, Training and Talent Development.
- Ability to offer 2nd line support calls and ensure end to end support is provided for all Oracle Enterprise ERP issues.
- Ensure system support governance by adherence to established project policies, processes and standards.
- Ability to identify gaps and value addition.
- Ensure all applications have up-to-date documentation (deployment architecture, connection matrix and system manuals and troubleshooting guides).
- Training of the application to the relevant support teams.
- Support Application by maintaining system availability and system uptime.
- Adhere to Incident, Problem and Change Management processes (Ticket assignment and resolution, Problem management to resolve root cause of repeat incidents, attend CAB meetings and verify all changes implemented are properly tested to minimise incidents related to changes).
- Ensure security of data and information within the Applications Systems (User access review and general application housekeeping).
- Support execution of the design, planning and implementation of company projects that promote business needs.
- Demonstrate sound technical judgment, communication skills and talented development capabilities.
- To be Efficient and effective in issue resolutions.
- To maintain the Culture Brand of the organization and customer service.
- Contribute to business growth and sales of the organization.
- Recommend review of existing business applications to ensure they are able to adapt to the changing business environment.
- Excellent understanding of Information Technology policies and procedures. Excellent knowledge of local IT standards, laws and regulations.
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness. Leads the development of highly advanced technologies, principles, theories and concepts. Guides and transfers knowledge to the team.
Key Critical Competencies
- Basic Enterprise IT skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Business awareness.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent Teamwork/Interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years Experience in application system administration skills and certifications for example: linux, oracle, ITIL,Weblogic,websphere, Java ,sql, Window Powershell , C++ and other related certifications.
- Ability to work with Oracle tools i.e.PL/SQL, Oracle Forms builder, Oracle Reports, Oracle Approvals Management Engine (AME).
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems, proven ability to function in a self –directed environment.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Testing and Implementation of Oracle EBS (ERP).
- Experience in Enhancement, Setup, and Testing of Oracle EBS SCM(Supply Chain Management), Oracle Financials, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll.
- Functional/Technical expertise in Oracle modules like Oracle Inventory, Oracle Purchasing, i-Procurement, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Payroll, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Account Payables.
- Expertise in SYSADMIN and Oracle Applications activities like managing concurrent managers, application user setup, defining responsibilities, value sets, flex field, registering menus, concurrent programs, providing support to apps users for any functional issues.
- Experience in conducting Oracle Apps trainings to various levels of people in the organization.
- Experienced in project management and running multiple projects.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies.
- An ability to work in tight deadlines and within constraints.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.