Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Senior iOS developer Job, Latest IT Kenyan Jobs, Current Banking Jobs In Kenya 2021,
The role of an iOS developer is to develop high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. This will include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store. iOS Developer must have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Strategy, Planning & Execution
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 5+ years of iOS development
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.
• Have published 4+ iOS apps in the app store.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience in Restful API integration
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience in offline storage, Multi-threading, and performance tuning
• UI testing experience
• Unit testing experience
• iOS DevOps experience