Senior HR Business Partner Job, HR Kenyan Job Vacancies 2022,
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
- HR Single point of contact to the business they support, providing HR advise and building managers’ capability to effectively manage their teams
- Helping build and maintain the strong organizational culture, as well as continuously improving the employee experience
- Participate in the acquisition of talent by ensuring the right job profiles conducting interviews and onboarding
- Communication and management of the Bank’s change initiatives as “change catalysts” within the business unit.
- Act as counsellors, coaches and mentors to staff and line managers on HR related matters.
- To coordinate and influence the development of a performance culture through effective implementation of integrated performance management with appropriate measures of success.
- Co-ordinate and at times administer the training and development projects and plans (activities include training needs assesments and mitigations)
- To support Business in aligning business and people strategies, directions and objectives through appropriate advice/ interventions(i.e aligning role profiles to emerging strategies, reviewing the impact of any process re-engineering initiatives on staffing)
- Minimum – A degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or another relevant field.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- A current member of Institute of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM K) or similar global, reputable HR professional body
- An MBA degree would be an added advantage
Skills/ Experience Required
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to interpret business strategy to craft aligned Human capital solutions
- Deep knowledge of the employee life cycle and interventions needed to enhance productivity at each stage
- Results orientation
- Data literacy, analytical, decision making and problem-solving competencies
- Change management skills
- High integrity and strength of character
- Knowledge and/or experience with national and regional labor law, and tax and social security regulations
- Excellent mentoring and relationship building skills, coupled with the ability to empathize with others
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.