Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.Reporting to the Director Government & Institutions, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
Relationship Manager- Co-operatives Banking.
Main Focus: All Co-operative Societies in Kenya.
Acquiring, growing and deepening the Co-operatives relationships through effective relationship management.
Focus on the analysis and satisfaction of the Co-operatives financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
- Day to day Business Development from various Co-operatives through the various products that exist for the Sector.
- Acquisition of New business leads from the Co-operatives industry through on-boarding for various products.
- Day to day Relationship Management of the Co-operatives portfolios through key personnel at the Co-operative Society management and board level.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure the clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Bank.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by the clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Acquiring, growing and deepening Co-operatives relationships through effective relationship management.
- Customer service oriented with strong decision making and problem solving skills.