Internal Audit Manager Job, Audit Kenya Jobs 2022,
The role reports to the Senior Audit Manager and is responsible for evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control, risk management and governance processes.
- Evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of the system of internal controls, adherence to Group policies and standards and regulatory requirements;
- Planning and performing audits of Group functions and non-banking subsidiaries in the Group.
- Providing advisory and consulting services to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Group operations;
- Developing, disseminating and implementing auditing processes and procedures for the Group;
- Providing quality assurance over internal audit activities in subsidiaries.
- BBIT, BSC (Computer Sc) or BCom
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- CISA or CISM
- At least 7 years auditing experience gained in either a big 4 audit firm or a Bank.
- Experience in information systems audit with knowledge of auditing core banking systems, Enterprise Resource Planning systems and digital business processes.
- Working knowledge of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs);
- Experience in data analysis;
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, ISAs and IIA Standards.
How to Apply
Apply for the job here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.