Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
The Enterprise sales manager will be responsible of driving the Finserve strategy by leading the sales team to sell our products across Africa. They will be in charge of executing the sales strategy and ensuring we meet the sales budget. They will drive revenue for new and existing Enterprise products. They will be responsible of the sales team and ensure Relationship Managers meet the set KPIs. They will also focus on onboarding key strategic partners, manage the relationship, grow and retain them.
Key Critical Competencies:
• Team leader, excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Able to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a good listener.
• Fluent, confident and with strong presentation skills.
• A strategic thinker, persuasive, with strong and analytical and negotiation skills.
• Passionate about sales, closing deals and surpassing targets.
• Has a genuine customer focus, innovative and a team player.
•Proven track record in CRM system management, pipeline planning and reporting.
• Excellent planning, organizational, time-management and team-management skills.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure in a performance driven organization and able to meet deadlines. Self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
• Up-to-date with and understands the latest technology trends, new functionalities and with a desire to continue learning.
• University degree from a well-recognized university.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in sales, account/relationship management preferably in the fintech industry. Experience in E-commerce, Open APIs and Marketplace is a strong plus.
• Proven track record in successfully leading and growing a team.
• Background in payments within Kenya & East Africa region is a strong plus.
• Performance history and display of experience in surpassing sales targets, customer retention, products cross selling and up selling.
• Proven ability to to provide solutions that specifically address unique customer needs.
How to Apply