Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Kenyan Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya,
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 6
(PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
Duties and Responsibilities
Procurement and Disposal
- Sourcing for goods and services as per the procurement law;
- Raising purchase orders for goods and services for approval;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods;
- Maintaining and updating a list of qualified suppliers;
- Undertaking market survey to ensure EPRA obtains value for money;
- Ensuring safe custody of all procurement records; and
- Attending the opening of quotations and tenders.
- Implementing measures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in procurement and stores management;
- Carrying out annual and periodic stock taking;
- Setting up accurate inventory control systems so as to maintain optimum stock levels;
- Maintaining inventory in good condition for continual usage;
- Advising and employing best storage methods;
- Maintaining and updating all inventory records;
- Receipting of all inventory and raising inventory receipt documents;
- Ensuring safety, security and cleanliness in the stores;
- Preparation of disposal documents;
- Initiating documentation for payment of suppliers for services rendered; and
- Maintaining register of return stores and lists of items awaiting disposal.
- A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management/Logistics and Procurement Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer application; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email [email protected] not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.