Principal Driver Job, Current Driver Jobs In Kenya,
PRINCIPAL DRIVER (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 7 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- Coordinating, detecting and reporting vehicle defects on time;
- Ensuring cleanliness of all EPRA vehicles;
- Driving the vehicle as authorized;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road, passengers and goods therein;
- Maintaining daily work tickets for all Motor Vehicles;
- Ensuring routine service and maintenance of the vehicle;
- Timely reporting of accidents and follow up of police abstract;
- Vehicle inspection and keeping up-to-date insurance documents;
- Supervising and guiding junior drivers;
- Mentoring and coaching other drivers;
- Assist in developing performance targets for drivers;
- Assist in developing work plans; and
- Advise on ways to improve operational economies involving vehicles.
- At least ten (10) years’ relevant work experience;
- Have KCSE mean grade D+ (plus) or equivalent qualification;
- Valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsement
- Trade Test for Drivers Grade I;
- Refresher Course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week in the previous three (3) years;
- First Aid Certificate;
- Defensive driving;
- Proficiency in computer application; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email [email protected] not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.