Petroleum/Gas Officer Job, Current Kenyan Engineering Vacancies In Kenya,
PETROLEUM/GAS OFFICER (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 6 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in the collection, collation, analysis, and maintenance and dissemination of data on coal operations.
- Participating in the implementation of policies related to access to data on coal operations.
- Participating in technical audits of coal operations to ensure continued adherence to standards and codes of practice.
- Participating in inspection and testing machinery or equipment used in coal operations.
- Participating in verification of measurements of petroleum production to allow for estimation and assessment of royalties and profits of coal due to the National Government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Civil Engineering, Geology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university;
- Membership in good standing of a relevant professional body;
- Demonstration of results in work performance;
- Proficiency in computer applications skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email [email protected] not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.