Driver Jobs In Kenya,
DRIVER (2 POSITIONS) EPRA JOB GRADE 9 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE) REF: VA/58/6/2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s fueling, cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- Detecting and reporting vehicle defects on time; ensuring vehicle cleanliness;
- Driving the vehicle as authorized;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road, passengers and goods therein;
- Maintaining daily work ticket;
- Ensuring routine service and maintenance of the vehicle;
- Timely reporting of accidents and securing police abstract;
- Taking Vehicles inspection and keeping up-to-date insurance documents;
- Ensuring that all documents are valid and well displayed; and
- Preparing periodic vehicle performance reports as required.
- Four (4) years relevant working experience as a Driver;
- KCSE mean grade D+ (plus) or equivalent qualification;
- Valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsement;
- Trade Test for Drivers III;
- Proficiency in computer application; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Copy of Birth Certificate; and
- Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email [email protected] not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 – 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.