Engineering Technicians Jobs, Engineering Jobs April,
JOB TITLE: ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS (MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL)
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: KSHS 35,000.00
JOB LOCATIONS: ELDORET AND MERU
NO. OF VACANCIES: 4
A mabati manufacturing company is looking to fill 4 positions for engineering technicians; 2 mechanical technicians and 2 electrical technicians to be based at their manufacturing factories in Meru and Eldoret Kenya.
- Mechanical maintenance and repair of machines
- Observing all rules and regulations as stipulated in the company policies and regulations
- Following health and safety measures
- Troubleshooting any mechanical faults
- Ensure smooth running of machines during production
- Devise preventive measures to avoid machine downtime
- Analyze machine test results and make adjustments to meet company specifications
- Report to the supervisor any major repair issues
- Responsible for operating production machines
- Record keeping of all work
- Maintenance and troubleshooting all electrical related work
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are executed using the appropriate safety standards
- Ensure that preventive maintenance is executed and documented as scheduled
- Conducting root cause analyses to identify machinery issues and diagnostic support
- Implement preventive maintenance as per the schedule in place and adapt to any changes as required.
- Ensure maximum machine efficiencies are attained through on the run check and adjustments are required by the process demands at that time.
- Attend to work request promptly as required or as assigned.
- Participate in projects involving installations, overhauls, modifications, extensions etc.
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Mechanical Technicians
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Electrical Technicians
- At least 2 years working experience in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Good experience of machine maintenance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with good analytical skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.