Engineering Supervisor Job In Nairobi
Engineering Supervisor Job, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk. They seek to hire an Engineering supervisor.
Title: Engineering Supervisor
Reporting to: Senior Engineering Supervisor
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible
- for plant maintenance
- Provide advisory assistance in regard to equipment and equipment needs and conditions.
- Identifies staff development needs and train the maintenance personnel in plant equipment
- maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques for maximum productivity.
- Maintain all equipment manuals, equipment warranties, and tool inventories.
- Assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipment.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor to review and prioritize work requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical (plant) engineering
- A higher diploma in electrical or mechanical plant operations (KNEC)
- Diploma in Mechanical Plant or Electrical Engineering (KNEC)
- Must have 3-4 years working experience in FMCG industry
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter