HR & Training Officer Job, HR Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Directly Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Indirectly Reports to: None
Direct Supervision: None
Broad function: The role holder is a key member of the HR team and Develops and oversees a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
- Ensure effective induction for all employees joining the organization.
- Leave and attendance management.
- Facilitate disciplinary processes and ensure all procedures are followed and recommendations implemented.
- Maintain the organization’s culture through frequent training of staff on the company’s vision, mission and core Values.
- Develop and implement strategies for training needs identification.
- Design strategies to assess the impact of training programmes on employee performance and make necessary interventions.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training and performance evaluation.
- Performing file audit to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Ensuring all staff on probation are appraised and performance reports submitted.
- Schedules training sessions and organizes training materials and equipment.
- Works with managers to address training needs/instruction problems regarding specific employees or departments.
- Effectively manage costs for all training programmes as per the approved budget.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience handling a similar role in a busy environment, preferably in a 4 -5 star hotel.
- In-depth understanding of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Good communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Assertive, results-oriented and able to work under pressure
Remuneration Not Specified
How to Apply
Application Deadline November 30, 2022