Structural Engineer Job, Engineering Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Our Client is a leading company in camp construction, facilities management, supply chain services, infrastructure projects, oil and gas solutions in Somalia. We are looking to fill a position of Structural Engineer for them.
Position: Structural Engineer
Location : Mogadishu Somali. (UN Camp)
Salary :USD 700- USD 1000 Net.
Other Benefits: Accommodation and all meals.
- Prepare reports, designs, and
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural
- Administer contracts and manage
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
- 7 years of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal
- Sound understanding of physics and
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other
- Three-dimensional conceptual
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and IT skills
How to Apply
If you Qualify and up to the challenge, send your CV to [email protected],email subject Structural Engineer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.