Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
Our client is a top filter manufacturing company in East and Central Africa. We seek to fill the Position of a Sales Executive for them.
Accomplish business development and sales activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans. Implementing sales plans. Developing PR with customers. Increasing the income for the regions allocated.
Position: Sales Executive .
Location : Nairobi and Nakuru.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, visits, telephone calls and
- Generate and qualify leads by planning field visits to dormant and new potential customers to achieve sales
- Source and develop client
- Prepare sales actions plans and
- Schedule sales activities and follow up on the
- Gathering market and customer
- Develop and maintain customer
- Negotiating variation in price, deliveries and specifications with related HOD’s.
- Negotiate with customers
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special
- Developing and maintaining company sales promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct marketing
- Liaising with other departments, depots and factory to check on the progress of existing
- Recording sales and orders information for sending to your superior at the end of each
- Reviewing your own sale performance and strategizing to meet or exceed
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers and their
- Prepare and present sales contracts and
- Prepare product training for
- Maintain sales activities and prepare sales
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client
- Perform quality checks on products and service
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for the
- Conduct market researches and surveys
- Participate in sales events and
- Monitor competition, market trends and product developments, relay ideas from competitors, improvement on
- Any other duties that may be allocated to you from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Medical Equipment Sales
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Strong product and customer market dynamics knowledge
- The ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to [email protected],email subject Sales Executive.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.