Materials Accounts Assistant Job, Accounting Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
We are looking for a materials Accounts Assistant for our client. The main purpose for the position is
Maintaining standard costs of raw materials, packaging, machines and finished goods. Producing monthly management accounts including material costs. Producing monthly profit and loss statements.
Conducting analysis of all costs.
Position: Materials Accounts Assistant.
Location : Nakuru
Salary : 35K – 40K.
- Calculation of total Production Requirements to achieve Production Plan as listed in
- Ensure data in the Production Calculator and BOM Calculator is accurate as per 360°
- Make regular checks to ensure that production follows the 360° sheet and material is used as per the BOM/Production Calculator.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures to control and monitor consumption of material issued
- Ensure correct reorder levels of Production
- Ensure correct order levels of Purchase Requisition for Raw
- Monitor and Control (via Senior Stores Administrator) the correct Consumption and reporting of consumption of Production.
- Assist as Team Member the improvement projects to reduce waste and improve consumption while maintaining availability.
- Reporting to COO and CEO Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports as indicated in SOP and reports timetable
- Use of Palladium as the ultimate source of data and reporting
- Monitor and report on Red Flag issues daily via coordinates with CEO and COO
- Constant monitoring of stock levels taking into account re-order levels and lead times of individual Production items
- Ensure Daily delivery of BOM’s required by
- Attending Production co-ordinations with Production lead manager, purchasing staff and production
- Production consumption and accounting – maintain and report on consumption vs production vs waste / scrap
- Issuing strictly to BOM requirements and maintaining a policy of no issue if outstanding returns – This includes the monitoring and auditing of consumption and waste balancing to issue stock.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Business Management
- (Accounting/Finance Option), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- At least 2 years work experience in a busy
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
If you Qualify and up to the challenge,send your CV to [email protected],email subject Materials Accounts Assistants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.