Leather Development Assistant Job, Agricultural Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Ref No: CPSB 15/22 (E)
- Be in possession of a two year Certificate in either Hides and Skin Improvement or Leather Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrating to traders and skins flayers on the appropriate methods of flaying;
- Cleaning, curing and storage of hides and skins;
- Ensuring that the hides and skins are delivered to the curing premises immediately after flaying;
- Collecting hides and skins data on production, grading and defects and
- Issuing dispatch notes to facilitate movements of hides and skins as a disease control measure.
How to Apply
All Applicants are requested to download an APPLICATION FORM(http://www.embu.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/EMBU-COUNTY-PUBLIC-SERVICE-BOARD-APPLICATION-FORM-2-Revised-2019.pdf)and detailed document containing requirements relevant to positions advertised.
- Candidate MUST attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National ID
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonial
- Any other supporting document
- All applications to be sent to the undersigned with he job reference written on it on or before 5th July 2022.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.