Principal HR Officer Jobs in Embu County
JG ‘N’ – 2 POSTS (CPSB 011/2017)
Salary Scale: Kshs.48,190 x 2,400 – 50,590 x 2,550 -53,140 x 2,700 – 55,840 x 3,150 – 61,990 x 3,300 – 65,290 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the Principal HR Officer Job
- To assist in collection, collation and analysis of human resource data from departments and appropriate recommendations thereof.
- Analyzing human resource management issues emanating from departments and initiating appropriate action
- Monitoring implementation and Impact of human resource management policies, guidelines and procedures issued by the public Service Commission and other government institutions from time to time and recommending appropriate action where necessary.
- Responsible to an assistant Director of Human resource management for planning, coordination, organization and direction of human resource services in departments.
- Analyzing the staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning, analyzing utilization of human resources in the department and advising on proper deployment.
- Analyzing staff progression and making proposals for career development and ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of human resource regulations including pensions, salaries, labor laws and other statutes that impact on human resource.
Requirements for the Principal HR Officer Job
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- Served as chief human resource management officer II for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Attended a management course lasting not less than 4 weeks.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
2. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer