HR Assistant III Job in Embu County
JG ‘H’- 1 POST (CPSB 014/2017)
Salary Scale: 19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 -21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Responsibilities for the HR Assistant Job
- This is the entry grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will be deployed in a Human Resource Management unit and will handle simple tasks of analytical nature. The officer may be required to implement certain decisions within the existing rules, regulations and procedures.
- An officer at this level will supervise clerical officers and other supporting staff.
Requirements for the HR Assistant Job
- Direct Appointment
- Direct appointment will be made from candidates who have:
- At least a C- in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE); and a Diploma in Human Resource Management, Records Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- For promotion to this grade an officer must:-
- Have served in the grade of Senior Clerical Officer for at least three (3);
- Be in possession of either of the following qualifications;
- Part I of the Certified Public Secretaries (K) Examination or its accepted equivalent; and
- A Certificate course in Human Resource Management record management, complement
control, pensions, salaries;
- A Diploma in Human Resource Management or records management or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal
- Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) (where applicable)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download the application form from Embu County website:- www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 9th June, 2017.
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
1. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
2. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu county Government is an equal opportunity Employer