Fisheries Assistant Job, Agricultural Jobs Kenya 2022,
Ref No: CPSB 17/22 (E)
For appointment to this grade, candidates must:-
- Have KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in either Fisheries Management, Natural Resources Management or an equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Duties and responsibilities
This is an entry and training grade for certificate holders. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of an experienced officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Participating in the provision of fisheries extension services; collecting of fisheries statistical data
- Maintaining fish farms and hatcheries;
- Assisting in ensuring hygienic fish handling at fish landing sites, markets and farms
How to Apply
All Applicants are requested to download an APPLICATION FORM(http://www.embu.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/EMBU-COUNTY-PUBLIC-SERVICE-BOARD-APPLICATION-FORM-2-Revised-2019.pdf)and detailed document containing requirements relevant to positions advertised.
- Candidate MUST attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National ID
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonial
- Any other supporting document
- All applications to be sent to the undersigned with he job reference written on it on or before 5th July 2022.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.