Software Development Intern Job, Current Internship Jobs In Kenya,
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will, in stages, develop increasingly complex solutions to solve technical needs in a range of industries.
- You will develop and maintain a single codebase that will be deployed to both Web, Android, and Desktop applications.
- You will develop backend solutions that offer a rich user experience over text.
- You will develop and apply advanced mathematical and technological reasoning skills that can be applied practically to solve some of these challenges.
- You will develop and apply advanced principles of software architecture and SOLID development.
- You will develop and apply an understanding and applicative use of a wide range of different technologies and software development techniques and practices that are cutting-edge but not widespread in the current Kenyan market.
- You will work collaboratively within a team of peers and technical consultants in modern organizational structures to quickly iterate on and output solutions for our customers.
- You will perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the management/supervisor from time to time and which are related to the achievement of Elewa’s mission and vision.
- An ambitious and dependable person, capable of taking responsibility.
- You should be an open-minded person that challenges all knowledge and assumptions.
- You should be inspired to solve the problems of today’s societies.
- University/College Certification in Computer Science and/or related/similar qualification is a plus.
- Experience with some personal or corporate project is highly desired hence you must be able to showcase some of the previous projects that you have done for clients or real-world usage.
- You should have strong analytical, critical thinking, reasoning, communication and problem-solving skills.
- We are looking for holistic individuals that demonstrate a high potential for rapid personal development.
- You MUST have traits that match perfectly with Elewa’s culture and core values.
What we can offer
- A flexible and friendly work environment.
- An opportunity for you to learn at light speed and grow/develop your career depending on your preferred career path.
- We provide you with knowledge and skills that are highly advanced.
- A personal ambitious training plan.
- Internship pay in line with the industry and your experience to enable you to fully focus on the program.
- A unique opportunity to become part of a highly-skilled network of software developers, architects, and technical consultants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending an email to [email protected] with the following details:
Cover Letter, clearly stating the position for which you are applying for.
Three paragraph motivation statement indicating:
- Why you feel you meet the requirements?
- Why Elewa?
- Why the position for which you are applying?
- Expected internship pay?
- Any other additions relevant to the application?
An updated C.V. (with at least two referees)
The deadline for application is the end of the day Monday, 30th May 2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.