Our client is part of a global Trading Company based in the United Arab Emirates, with a branch in Somalia where they own a Water processing, bottling, and distribution facility to support the Water Treatment Plant and Accessories Outfit. They seek to hire a competent and highly skilled Electromechanical Technician who will inspect equipment’s, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
Title: Electromechanical Technician
Industry: Water Treatment and Sanitation
- Operate, test, and maintain unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Liquid Bottling and/or Dry Packaging line experience i.e. Manufacturing, FMCG,
- Experience with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Desalination Systems
- PLC and Control Boards experience
- Experience with Maintenance of Machines and Moving Parts
- Superior eye-hand coordination – Visual acuity in working with microscopes.
- Fine finger dexterity/ including grasping or pinching and a steady hand.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience working in an ISO/Cleanroom instrument manufacturing environment a plus.
How to Apply