- Maintain electrical systems by providing electrical power to all equipment, offering engineering support and managing staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of maintenance methods and practices, including use of diagnostic equipment and procedures recommended by equipment manufacturer.
- Identify gaps in the maintenance processes and implement strategies to close gaps and to improve equipment reliability, sustainability, and reduce maintenance costs.
- Ensure the safe, efficient and accurate maintenance of equipment according to maintenance procedures, instructions and schedules.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for Electrical problems.
- Ensure equipment reliability and availability (safe and good condition at all times).
- Ensure effective preventive maintenance programs that will minimize service repairs in the long run, plan and maintain autonomous maintenance.
- Ensure proper planning in advance of major & annual shutdowns and resources are available for the same
- Synchronize maintenance processes with departments in the plant.
- Responsible for managing and completing all maintenance and repair requests from production in a cost effective and timely manner. This includes prompt response to breakdown to minimize down time, overtime cost and interruption of production.
- Timely documentation and records management as required by the business. This includes regular reports for maintenance issues and technical reports.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of health and safety legislation, standards, procedures, and practices.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and audits and identify high risk areas and initiate appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify, evaluate, plan, implement, and manage projects to improve equipment and safety performance, reduce costs, and ensure sustainability.
- Initiate, participate and implement improvement programs in maintenance.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation &Control Engineering from a recognised University.
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar position in a busy manufacturing company.
- Knowledge in RCA methodology.
- Computer proficiency especially in PM module in SAP – ERP.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified and eligible applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting the application to [email protected] not later than 10th February, 2019. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.