Our Client is currently looking to hire an Electrical Engineer – Solar PV.
- Supervise and guide teams to conduct detailed site surveys for PV and hybrid solutions
- Carry out customer meetings as the company’s technical representative
- Design a wide range of on and off-grid solar PV configurations
- Support the engineering and consulting teams by providing technical support to project proposals, reports and technical documents
- Keep abreast of technology developments and identify new products that meet client/customer needs
- Specify and advise on monitoring and display solutions, appropriate circuit and surge protection devices
- Minimum 3-5 years field experience in PV engineering.
- ERC certification is a must
- Demonstrated experience in the use of modelling and design software to design and plan of tangible systems.
- Hands-on approach to technical support and ability to train clients’ operators and staff.
- Experience with monitoring and communications systems.
- Strong analytical ability; in particular analysing energy figures and statistic and be able to understand them and extract the valuable/meaningful information.
- Technically self-sufficient and highly motivated.
- Strong technical writing ability, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of energy auditing including practical aspects of electrical, mechanical and thermal energy measuring and efficiency practice.
How To Apply
Please send your applications to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.