Electrical Engineer Jobs, Engineer Jobs, Technical Jobs, Lean Energy Solutions Group Jobs
Lean Energy Solutions Group is an Engineering firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar and Lean Briquettes manufacture. It seeks to fill the following position
- To design electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods;
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Undergraduate degree qualification in electrical engineering from a recognized institution
- Experience and qualification in solar installation and solutions is advantageous.
- Eager to learn and quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Presenting Technical Information and Technical Zeal
- Equipment Maintenance skills
- Control Engineering and Quality Focus
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their cover letter on the body of the email and attach their CV only, stating their qualifications and suitability to [email protected] Deadline for receiving applications is 15/06/2019.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.