Electrical Construction Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Mijesh Enterprises Jobs
We are Small Medium Enterprise Company based in Kisumu, we are doing civil and Building Construction Works Within Kenya. We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to fill the position below.
- Concentration Skills. To design, develop, and oversee establishment of complex systems,the engineer must avoid loss of focus.
- Computer Skills. Must know how to use engineering software such as computer aided design (CAD) and analytical software.
- Interpersonal Skills. Must demonstrate the ability to collaborate with construction workers, other engineers, and technicians allows electrical engineers ensure the proper implementation of their plans, supervising or monitoring construction workers, and clearly and concisely communicating solutions to any complications that may arise.
- Math Skills. Must understand how to calculate distances, angles, and equations for circuit analysis.
- Design new uses of electrical power for product development and enhancement.
- Prepare electrical system specifications or drawings.
- Plan layout of electrical generation and delivery systems, including plants, distribution lines, and electrical stations and substations.
- Oversee production, testing, and installation of electrical equipment to confirm compliance of products with applicable codes and regulations.
- Formulate electrical systems in buildings for efficient use of electricity, such as employing natural lighting.
- Calculate and estimate material, equipment, and labor costs for products and projects involving electrical systems and use of electrical power.
- Oversee manufacturing and other projects involving or using electrical power.
- Receive and respond to customer or client concerns or complaints involving electrical power.
- Identify problems in electrical systems, and propose and help implement solutions to those problems.
- Supervise members of electrical system or equipment teams.
- Electrical engineers must have at least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology
- Must have ERC registration
- At least three years working
How To Apply
Send cvs to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.