- Be in possession of a Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or equivalent and relevant qualifications from recognized institutions; or Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its Equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Be registered by Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) or KETRB as a Graduate.
- Design of electrical/electrical engineering services in government buildings and construction works;
- Repair and maintenance of electrical/electronic installations in airports, water works, offices, workshops, conference complexes and other government facilities.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.