To ensure that all administrative and secretarial functions at the Managing Director’s office are carried out effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications for the Executive secretary Job
- The ideal officer should have the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resource or any other relevant field with 3 years experience or Higher
- National Diploma in Secretarial Studies with 6 years relevant experience in a busy environment.
- Must be highly organized with a high level of computer literacy and report-writing skills.
- Have proven integrity, ethics, transparency and accountability and must have shown merit and ability as reflected in previous work performance and results.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as self-drive.
Executive secretary Job Responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial and clerical support to the office of the Managing Director.
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
- Ensuring that there is an appointment and reception service for the Managing Director.
- Ensuring that there is availability of office correspondence and filing of all correspondences at all time and in a well organized manner.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing company mails.
- Ensuring an organized office which is clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that there is adequate supply and control of stationery and other office materials at all times.
- Maintaining a sound and well organized filing system in the office.
- Receiving and attending to all visitors’ enquiries.
- Ensuring good housekeeping at workplace.
- Ensuring safety and confidentiality of all information and documents in the office.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications with detailed C.V.’s including names of three referees, copies of certificates and testimonials quoting the specific job reference number of the position being applied for, so as to reach the undersigned on or before 20th October, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
All applicants should submit clearances from the following institutions:
KRA, HELB, EACC, CID (Certificate of Good conduct) and CRB.
The Managing Director,
Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Ltd,
P.O. BOX 8418-30100,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.