Internal Audit Manager Job, Current Audit Jobs
Role title: Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager reports to the Vice-Chancellor and will head the Department of Internal Audit.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:-
- Must have a Masters Degree in relevant field and Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant final or CISA (Certified Information Systems Audit) Final or its equivalent.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or any other related field. (iii)Must be conversant with the internal standards on Auditing or international standards. (iv)Must be conversant with relevant computer packages such as SAGE ACCPAC
- Must have at least ten (10) years’ experience in Audit work at senior level in Government, Parastatal or equivalent organization
- Must be a member of relevant professional bodies and in good standing
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake audit duties in the University and should be able to prepare workable audit programs, audit policies, supervise, direct and provide team leadership to internal auditors.
- He/she will also be expected to prepare periodic audit reports for the University Management and University Council.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Terms and conditions of service will be as provided for in the approved terms and conditions of service for the position. The contract for this position is a three (3) year term renewable on the basis of satisfactory performance.
How to apply
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Egerton University is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Planning and Development
PO. Box 536 – 20115
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.