Value Chain Manager Job, Latest Finance Jobs Kenya,
- To lead synergies between Corporate, Commercial and Consumer Banking in driving and delivering optimal value chain opportunities for overall growth of Ecobank Kenya’s revenue position.
- Delivery of sales, revenue, deposit, risk asset, targets, and efficiency ratio for value chain target market.
- Prepare and deliver on approved value chain budgets for the country value chain initiatives.
- Analyse value chain sales and retention processes, identify, and monitor new business opportunities through the analysis of MIS, industry, and local knowledge.
- Working together with the Head of Brand & Marketing, Develop and Implement a Country Marketing Strategy that will drive value chain fulfilment.
- Ensure processes are nimble and are reviewed from time to time for efficacy from a distribution and delivery perspectives.
- Bid and proposal submission for various value propositions / solutions, in conjunction with the Business Units & Products teams.
- Team lead account planning process for commercial and corporate banking – With the aim of mapping the wallet size of the customer and the eco system.
- Support the resolution process for escalated customer queries/complaints.
- Establish relationships with key value chain clients and business influencers in the country
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric value chain focused business culture, leveraging on people and technology
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer Evaluation on Bank Service Survey, Focus Groups and Product Service Performance Information.
- Co- ordination of sale activities from all business units – to ensure the onboarding of client into the bank is smooth and pleasant.
- Work closely with Corporate/Commercial/Consumer Bank Relationship Managers for identifying value chain opportunities
- Support all value chain opportunities with joint visits, and drive for execution closure.
- Train and empower staff to develop sustainable client relationships and prospect within the community for increased value chain business.
PROCESS, CONTROLS & OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Ensure compliance with operations risk e.g. Health & Safety, Security of premises, KYC, and anti-money laundering measures plus any other Group controls.
- Promote high Ethical and Integrity Standards, and establish a culture within the Bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of Risk Awareness and Controls
- To provide feedback to the Management team on competitiveness of the Ecobank Products against the Competition in Kenya
- Work with product partners and RMs to customize solutions to meet client needs, thus ensuring all business opportunities are onboarded
- Work with business partners to ensure sustainability of business relationships by driving service provision to the “whole client” as opposed to a product based approach.
- Identify new business opportunities/ target market, development of new products together with the product teams, PP developments and implementation of the products.
The role implies :
- Strategic understanding of the business
- Results focused and leadership driven;
- Frequent travelling and interaction with clients, Senior and Executive staff.
The role consist :
- To run the sales effort and represent the sales capabilities of Ecobank
- To highlight areas of opportunity with existing customers for cross selling
- To ensure performance standards on delivery
- To monitor delivery performance and make improvements
- To understand customer needs and to deliver high customer satisfaction
- To build customer loyalty across the network
The role key measurable (not exclusive):
- Retain and grow customer revenues through value chain initiatives
- Improve customer level service quality
- At least 7 years sales and managing experience, preferably in Business, Finance or Strategy;
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the client organizations at the decision-making level;
- Customer focused & results orientated;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions;
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong credit skills
- Strong understanding of the Banks business across all business lines.
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.