Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Nairobi, Full Time, Direct sales job.
KES 25,000 to KES 35,000
We are an attractive online company in Kenya and we want to establish good and strong relationships with our target market.
We wish to recruit competent and qualified performance driven candidates to fill the position of Sale Executives in Nairobi to achieve our targets.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- very Charismatic and likeable person
- Passionate about sales as a profession and career
The job holders will be responsible for delivering the agreed company sales set targets.
- Direct selling online products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Expanding market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively to clients
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally
- Tracking customer satisfaction and developing a retention plan.
- Carrying out market surveys and market recommendation to improve service delivery
- Working to weekly and monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Attending meetings with potential clients and closing sales deals.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or related field. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Former teacher or Insurance sales rep is an added advantage
- At least 2 years in Sales with proven record
- Previous sales experience of online products and services will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- Very Fluent and eloquent in the English language
- Proficiency in computer applications
Key skills that we are keen on
- Go getter (someone who can work with minimal or no supervision)
- Mature and a very responsible person
- Perseverance and very persistent person like insurance sales person.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills and good with computer MS office
- Numerical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and passport photos to [email protected]
This position is based in Nairobi.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.