Senior Investigations Officer Job, Legal Jobs Kenya,
SENIOR INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER – VALUER, JOB GRADE – EACC “6” (1 POST), REF: EACC/INV/SIO-V/5
Reporting to the Assistant Director – Specialised Services, the job holder is responsible for providing technical support services to investigative functions of the Commission in the field of Valuation as well as supporting criminal prosecution and civil proceedings for recovery of illegally acquired public assets or unexplained wealth.
- Providing technical support services to investigative functions of the Commission in the field of Valuation;
- Liaising with external service providers/ experts in the inspection and valuation of assets/ projects/ equipment which are subject to investigations;
- Providing professional opinions and advisories in the area of Valuation on assets/ projects/ equipment under investigations;
- Supporting prosecution of criminal cases and civil recovery proceedings by tendering evidence/ expert opinion in court.
For appointment as a Senior Investigations Officer – Valuer, a person must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years post-graduation, relevant work experience in the field of valuation, with at least two (2) years’ post-registration experience as a Registered Valuer;
- Bachelor’s degree in Valuation/ Land Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Registered Valuer by the Valuers Registration Board (VRB) in good standing;
- Full Member of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) in good standing;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Thursday, 9th September, 2021 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.